Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,424 (₩910,192) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)