Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16264 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,302 (₨ 69,490) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)