Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25138 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,597 (46,132 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (28 minutes ago)