Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25796 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,734 (45,488 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)