Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25707 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,566 (44,992 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)