Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,356 prices entered by 859 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,846 (3,837TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)