Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13935 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,107 (₨79,707) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)