Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13351 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,808 (₨80,948) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)