Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,119 (﷼ 21,427,126) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)