Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,976 (S/. 2,048) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)