Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,382 (RM3,119) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)