Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.364 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,075 (€1,035) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)