Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,845 (R$ 3,357) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)