Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,759 (316,933 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)