Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04926 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,779 (320,311 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)