Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.921 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,445 ($694) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)