Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,210 ($684) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)