Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,592 (253,245 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)