Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,339 (4,428元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)