Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,382 (19,565 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)