Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.014 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,306 (1,032 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)