Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.968 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,427 (1,051 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)