Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.898 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,763 (AU$1,455) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)