Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.026 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,196 (AU$1,397) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (36 minutes ago)