Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,730 (16,560,325 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)