Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,924 (€722) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (19 minutes ago)