Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.422 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,109 (€740) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)