Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.340 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,144 (€745) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)