Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.449 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,997 (€782) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)