Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.811 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,275 (€1,022) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)