Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,595 ($1,098) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)