Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,951 (€808) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)