Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.165 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,406 (1,850 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)