Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15841 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 391% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,118 (¥291,138) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)