Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,595 (﷼ 27,241,183) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)