Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,245 (12,030,804 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)