Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24350 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,239 (₨42,047) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)