Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01604 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,282 (₩765,558) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)