Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28947 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,080 (41,733 Bs.S.) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)