Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,488 (R$ 2,903) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)