Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,239 (9,455 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)