Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 8,191 (﷼ 19,279,794) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)