Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 8,992 (﷼ 21,104,148) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)