Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.614 EGP / GIP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 132% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,756 (£794) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)