Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,521 (RM2,914) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)