Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.395 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,076 (RM2,747) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)