Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.256 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,495 (R 11,543) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)