Cost of living in George, South Africa vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,785 (R 10,265) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)