Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.397 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,746 (€919) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)