Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,225 (290,899 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)