Cost of living in Galway, Ireland vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.293 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,673 (€1,068) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)