Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,837 (P8,286) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)