Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15884 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,052 (¥126,235) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)