Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,494 (7,099,060 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)