Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,501 (R$ 3,124) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)