Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.734 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,828 (R$ 2,710) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)