Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.922 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,326 ($1,134) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)