Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,367 (€1,031) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)