Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.811 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,481 (€888) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)