Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.336 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,356 (3,772 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (35 minutes ago)