Cost of living in Focşani, Romania vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,009 (3,828 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (40 minutes ago)