Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.888 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,066 (€673) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Perth costs AU$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)