Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17416 EGP / XPF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,358 (65,212 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)